The IO/RM3 is designed to convert an analogue 0-10V control signal to a 3 stage digital relay switching output. The relay offers 2 selectable control options:
- Fan/cool/heat sequence control
- 3 stage step control used to operate applications such as fans, boilers, chillers and electric heating
The IO/RM3 is the perfect solution for 3 speed fan switching in fan coil applications when converting a 0-10V fan signal to 3 x relay speed control. The IO/RM3 is fully compatible with the Titan RTC2 fan coil controllers.
- 2 selectable control options
- 3 stage sequence or step control
- 3mA low current signal
- Volt free changeover contacts
- Auto/manual/off link signal
- 24V AC or DC supply
- Fully compatible with Titan RTC2 controllers
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday - Thursday: 3.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 - 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).