The BACnet gateways are designed to expose Modbus network data as BACnet MS/TP points. This Modbus to BACnet MS/TP mapping of objects is carried out through our own specific PC software provided with the Gateway. Once the mapping has been completed, it is then uploaded to our FPT-601 Field Programming Tool which allows the user to then upload the mappings onto the gateway.
In order to upload the mapping from a PC to the CCI gateway, a Titan Products FPT-601 is required.
Our BACnet gateway operates as a Modbus RTU-Master and 200 (150 intrinsic reporting) can support the following Modbus mapping in any combination:
- Modbus discrete inputs to BACnet binary input objects
- Modbus coils to BACnet binary value objects
- Modbus input registers to BACnet analog input objects
- Modbus holding registers to BACnet binary value objects
- Modbus holding registers to BACnet analog value objects
- Low cost
- 24V or 240V AC supply options
- Modbus to BACnet conversion
- Easy to use PC point mapping program
- UK designed, developed and manufactured
Project Quantity Price Breaks available. Contact us now for prices.
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday - Thursday: 3.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 - 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).