Reliable, Flexible and Efficient Variable Air Volume (VAV) control.
The Application Specific variable air volume (VAV) controllers from Titan Products offer BACnet communications as standard and are pre-programmed and supplied configured for your project requirements.
Temperature and CO2 Control
The CCM-VAV controllers offer reliable and efficient control of VAV applications by accurately controlling the damper actuator situated within the VAV box. The controller will modulate the damper between the pre-set minium voltage (MinV) and maximum voltage (MaxV) settings depending on the temperature or CO2 conditions within the controlled space.
The Min and Max damper positions can be set either manually, via BACnet or through an automatic commissioning process built into the controller software. This auto commissioning automatically selects the settings based on the 0-10V damper positioning input. Please see the datasheet for more details. A V-norm position is set as a mid position as the position that the damper will be set to when the controller enters re-heat mode.
For VAV boxes that include terminal fans, the CCM-VAV controller can offer flexible fan control options which include:
- 0-10V EC fan or relay On/Off fan control
- Fan Enable / Isolation
- Fan Overrun in the heating cycle
- Fan proving input which holds off the control outputs until the fan is active
- Separate heating / cooling fan proportional bands and dead band settings when using 0-10V EC fan control
- Min / Max fan voltage outputs when using 0-10V EC fan control
Inputs / Oututs:
Our VAV controllers offer 4 x temperature sensor inputs which can be used for averaing, high / low limit monitoring and weather compensation using and external temperature sensor. The 0-10V inputs can be used to accept a CO2 sensor for priority CO2 control or monitoring while other 0-10V options include damper positioning feedback and remote set point adjustment.
Inputs include options for:
- Remote On/Off
- PIR Occupancy which allows the controller to enter Off or ECO status when no occupancy is detected
- Window Contact to disable the control when a window is opened
- High Temperature Cut Out, Monitoring and Alarms which shut down heating outputs when activated
- Air Flow Proving to shut down control if activated and no airflow within the VAV box is detected
- Fire shut off
All controllers are supplied with BACnet MS/TP communications as standard and are fully compatible with Titan Products environmental Temperature and CO2 sensors.
Call us now on 0161 406 6480 to discuss your project requriements.