RDU-Touch Multi-Drop Information
Whether you have an open plan kitchen and living area where you require two points of control adjustment or if you have multiple spaces being served from a common fan coil or heating circuit, multi-drop is the perfect solution.
By connecting the low cost RDU-Hub to the FCU-503 controller Titan Products creates the ability to connect up to four RDU-Touch user interfaces via a POE style connection meaning only an RJ45 connection is required from the Hub to each RDU-Touch. This makes the install quick and cost effective without any screen generation or complex addressing procedures required for the communications to flow fluidly.
Setup in 3 quick and easy steps:
- Simply connect the number of RDU-Touch units required
- Select the relevant DIL switches on the Hub for the correct communication terminations
- Select how many RDU-Touch units are being in the FCU-503 setup
The RDU-Hub provided the power to the RDU-Toucj units via the clip-in RJ45 cable connection. The RDU-Touch in-built temperature sensing information is also provided back to the FCU-503 controller via this connection allowing the control sensor to be set as any of the connected or RDU-Touch units or an average of them all.
For prices and downloads on the RDU-Hub click here.
If you would like more information on Multi-drop please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)161 406 6480.
- Connect up to 4 x RDU-Touch units to one FCU-503 controller
- All connected RDU-Touch interfaces fully synchronised
- Plug and play setup via RJ45 connections
- No complicated wiring or programming for setup
- Options to average up to 4 x RDU-Touch in-built temperature sensors as the control sensor input to FCU-503 controller