We offer a range of low cost power supply modules which can be used to provide 24V AC or DC for various low voltage control applications. All power supplies incorporate fuse protection with the 12VA models being protected by a self resetting fuse. The 24VA models are rated at 1 Amp while the 12VA versions are rated at 0.5 Amp.
The TP24-AC/DC converter is a low cost DIN rail mounted power supply to provide a regulated 24V DC supply from 24V AC input.
There are two version of this available:
- TP24-AC/DC-FC providing full wave rectification for use with floating supplies
- TP24-AC/DC-CG for use with common ground applications.
- Low cost
- Provide 24V AC or DC for low voltage control applications
- LED indication
- Output short circuit fuse protection
- 24V AC to 24V DC
- Floating or common ground applications
- Power on LED
- DIN Rail mounting
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday - Thursday: 3.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 - 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).