Our Outside Humidity Sensors are designed to measure external humidity and provide a 0-10V or 4-20mA output signal dependent on the humidity conditions. These sensors are IP65 rated and screwed closed to protect them from external elements.
They are available with a combined temperature output, which can be 0-10V, 4-20mA or resistive. If you need the 0-10V or 4-20mA temperature output, this must match the humdity 0-10V or 4-20mA output.
- 2% humidity accuracy
- Combined humidity and temperature option
- Resistive temperature output option
- IP65 enclosure
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
- TPOH = 4-20mA humidity only
- TPVOH = 0-10V humidity only
- TPOHT/LP = 4-20mA temperature and humidity
- TPVOHT = 0-10V temperature and humidity
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below.
Monday - Thursday: 2.30pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In exceptional cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 - 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 10% of the total goods value (min. £10).