The TPDPT8 transmitters are Titan Products' most stable and accurate air differential pressure sensors to date, providing no long term or temperature drift and a better than 0.2% accuracy near zero pressure.
The TPDPT8-HA transmitters offer +/- range selection options and multi-range options from 0-25Pa to 0-500Pa and additional options include LCD display and IP65 industrial housing, making them perfect for applications in ventilation/air conditioning systems, operating theatres, fume cupboards, filter monitoring, fan speed control, air pressure monitoring control and air leak detection systems.
Pascal Range options:
TPDPT8/125: 0-25, 0-50, 0-100, 0-125Pa (positive only)
TPDPT8/125-HA: +/- 0-25, 0-50, 0-125, 0-125Pa
TPDPT8/500: 0-200, 0-300, 0-400, 0-500Pa (positive only)
TPDPT8/500-HA: +/- 0-200, 0-300, 0-400, 0-500Pa
- +/- range selection options (HA variants)
- Multi-range options from 0-25Pa to 0-500Pa
- No long term or temperature drift
- Better than 0.2% accuracy near zero (HA variants)
- Zero calibration
- LCD display and IP65 housing options
Quantity Price Breaks
- 10-24 units = 5% discount
- 25-49 units = 10% discount
- 50-99 units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question about our TPDPT8 Air Differential Pressure Sensors? Call us on +44 (0)161 406 6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below.
Monday - Thursday: 2.30pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In exceptional cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 - 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 10% of the total goods value (min. £10).