Zigbee 3.0 Wireless Sensors Information
The Zigbee 3.0 wireless sensors are fully interoperable with third party Zigbee 3.0 and Zigbee HA1.2 devices opening up the opportunity to add wireless CO2, temperature and humidity monitoring into your Zigbee ecosystem. Providing an excellent five year battery life, the sensors provide increased flexibility in mounting location and ease of install as no cable runs are required.
Other features include strong signal penetration of up to 60m internally and 200m line of sight along and over the air (OTA) upgrade functionality.
All products are UK designed, developed and manufactured by Titan Products with our on-site R&D team always striving to improve products to provide customers with more options in terms of product selection and flexibility. These new sensors offer an exciting new development which now allow Titan Products to offer a sensing solution for traditional 0-10V wired, Zigbee wireless or BACnet/Modbus networks.
For further product information please click here or call the sales office on +44(0)161 406 6480.
- Zigbee 3.0 wireless communications
- Fully compatible with Zigbee 3.0 & HA1.2 devices
- Over The Air (OTA) update functionality
- Battery life of up to 5 years
- Up to 60m indoor signal strength (depending on building type)
- CO2, temperature and humidity monitoring
- Flexible, quick and cost effective installation